Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday



I remember the day this photo was taken vividly. I was 36 weeks pregnant with the twins and physically exhausted. Sam and Luke had been busy playing with this laundry basket all morning long...putting toys in and out of it, pretending it was a train and pulling one another around in it, laying down on the floor with the basket on top of them - pretending it was their "turtle shell", and on and on and on... After all of that serious play, they were ready for a little television time. I was so tickled to see that the basket then became a bench for the brothers (although, I did ask them to move back a little from the tele...). :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for favorite foto Friday! Cute!

Brad Johnson said...

I don't know why Christina keeps complaining about the final stages of pregnancy with the twins. I didn't think it was such a big deal....