Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sweet Reminders...

Okay, I am growing more and more convinced that God really does love me and is truly concerned about the silly little details of my daily life. :) Not that this is a new concept or that I never believed it before - I am simply being reminded again, I suppose. Just when I had been feeling sorry for myself because I hadn't left the house in 4 days and thinking I could fall off of the planet and only my little family would notice - God reminds me that He is mindful of me. I specifically prayed this morning that God would send reminders to me today...and He did! Not just reminders, but sweet little reminders. The kind that melt my heart and make me laugh. The kind that only I would understand. :) For example, when I went into the nursery this morning to get Luke from his night of sweet sleeping...he laid his head on my shoulder and patted my back with his little hand. What a sweet moment. My heart melted into a pile of mush! :) Later, as we were all loaded into the van and backing out of our driveway, Sam said, "Let's roll and rock!" His enthusiastic error made me giggle and reminded me of how sweet this time in his life is. I want to soak up every minute of these days - not hurry them away. I pray that God will help me be faithful in savoring each minute - and finding Him there.

No comments: