Thursday, July 2, 2009

Have you heard this book?

I am a lover of books...but, don't have much time for reading these days. Well, I actually do have time for reading daily - usually, it's something from the Children's Section of our local library and read to an audience of 4 little men. {grin}
Because I am a lover of books, I often get myself into a "pickle" with my reading. I have several books going at once and I want to read them all - it's overwhelming. For instance, I am currently reading 5 books: one is fiction, another is a parenting book, one is a book on quilting, there's a discipleship book, and another is a biography of Dietrich Bonhoeffer. About a month ago, an old friend told me I HAD to read, "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. I added it to my wish list and made plans to ask for it for my birthday this fall. Imagine my joy this morning when I discovered that an audio recording of this book is available for FREE at ChristianAudio.com. The book is now waiting for me on my Ip*d...I can't wait to listen to it as I walk tonight. God is so good! So, have you heard this book?

1 comment:

Rick and Beth said...

I just downloaded it, too! Thanks for the tip. So glad you blog!